Thanks for being patient as we work through the details of our 2020 season. We look forward to serving you, but our biggest concern remains the health and safety of our staff and customers. We understand there are certain things we can’t enforce or control, but are asking for your partnership in keeping Pete’s open by reviewing and practicing our guidelines below.
Our staff will:
- Follow CDC guidelines by wearing forms of PPE like masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Handle all condiments.
Customers are strongly encouraged to:
- Wear a mask.
- Have only one member of their group wait in line.
- Practice social distancing. Helpful markers will be placed on the sidewalk where possible. We know this one will be especially tough! Striking up a conversation while waiting in line is a big part of the tradition, but please consider a safe distance.
- Enjoy the burgers at home or check out the riverfront instead of eating them at the stand.
- Pay with a credit/debit card. If you must pay with cash, please use the exact amount or think about rounding up to include an appreciated tip for the workers.
Success comes with perseverance and patience and we ask for yours during this ever-changing health pandemic! Do not turn this into a political discussion.
Our 2020 season will start on Friday, June 5th, at 11:00 AM. The last weekend of the 2020 season is October 16-18.
We will be operating under reduced hours from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.