We Are Hiring!
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a fast paced, family owned and operated, local business that has been around for over 100 years! The job requirements include cooking, food preparation, and customer service.
Established in 1909, Pete’s Hamburger Stand has become a local staple with fans around the world. Featured in numerous publications like Travel Wisconsin, Esquire Magazine, and the Travel Channel, we often experience long lines of committed customers waiting for their burgers. Our employees represent our 110-year commitment to the community and our patrons.
• High School Diploma
Experience and Skills
• Demonstrates ability to build trusted relationships and work in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience in payment transactions.
• Interested in our community.
• Food service background preferred.
• Seasonal (May-October).
• Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only hours.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us at