This season is showing signs of great progress during the pandemic, but our biggest concern remains the health and safety of our staff and customers. We understand there are certain things we cannot enforce or control but are asking for your partnership in keeping Pete’s open by reviewing and practicing our guidelines below.
Our staff will continue to:
- Follow CDC guidelines by wearing forms of PPE like masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Handle all condiments.
Customers are strongly encouraged to:
- Wear a mask.
- Have only one member of their group wait in line.
- Practice social distancing.
- Enjoy the burgers at home or check out the riverfront instead of eating them at the stand.
- Pay with a credit/debit card. If you must pay with cash, please use the exact amount, or think about rounding up to include an appreciated tip for the workers.
Success comes with perseverance and patience and we ask for yours during this ever-changing health pandemic!
Our 2021 season will start on Friday, April 23rd, at 11:00 AM.
We will be operating under reduced hours from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM